Question about Coleman Powermate Premium Plus 6250W Portable Generator
Look in the manual. There is likely something about field flashing the magnetic field. According to the Briggs and Straton web site, the easiest way to do this is to.
1) start the generator
2) plug an electric drill into the generator (without drill bit)
3) make sure drill is set to forward direction (if a reversable drill.
4) pull the trigger on the drill.
5) If the drill does not start, spin the drill's chuck clockwise (When looking down at the chuck from the drill bit end). Spin counter-clockwise if holding it like a pistol and pointing away from yourself.
6) Do this several times (hard) until the the generator will kick in and suddenly make the drill spin at full speed.
Be careful not to drop the drill or poke someone with it as you celebrate success.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2015 | Craftsman Garden
Jan 30, 2013 | Craftsman 5600 watt Generator
Aug 31, 2011 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Feb 17, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Aug 26, 2009 | Garden
May 15, 2009 | Coleman Powermate 5000W Home Backup...
Mar 17, 2009 | Coleman Powermate Powermate 5000W...
Feb 23, 2009 | 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
781 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!