Won't let me download any songs to it... I know it's not my computer as I have other mp3 players and they let me downloand songs...
When I try to download songs it tells me page can't be found... then I start over and go to the play list load the songs on but when I try and see if there are any one there it's blank... help.. I can't find the insturctions that came with it as it's been over a year...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Connect the MP3 player into different USB port of the computer and make sure that the computer could detect it. 2. If the computer does not detect it, use another computer. 3. Make sure that you have enough memory space in your MP3 player so that you could download songs. 4. Download songs that has .mp3 file format 5. Try different USB cable to isolate the problem.
NOTE: iPod is using different different file format, make sure that your MP3 supports that file format. If not, those songs will notplay in you MP3.
connect the mp3 player it to the computer with a supplied/correct usb lead, then find the song you want to download using windows explorer as you need to know where the file is located/saved, right click on it then go to send to and the mp3 player should be listed, either as mp3 player or e:/f: - removable disk, chose this and then the song will be sent.
if you need to download songs to your computer in the first place go to limewire, this is a file sharing site which let's you download whatever song you want for free, it's totally legal and because of this site i have over 500 songs, all work perfectly and if you are using broadband only takes 2-3 minutes per song. once you have downloaded the songs you want follow the above instructions.
I think you should ask yourself these questions:
1) Are the song formats compatible with your MP3 player?
2) Is it possible that the website(s) you downloaded them from had/have given you faulty songs?
3) Am I smart enough to figure ot without PC Geek's help that I might need to try to download a different song on the same computer, the same songs on a different computer, or a different song on a different computer?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should have your solution.