Question about ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Open your manual to page 1-30. Follow the illustration shown. "F_Panel". What is missing from the manual is the wire colors coming from your case. These colors do vary from case to case. If your lucky the case's wires to the MB will include a two pin jumper and they will be marked as such. (HD_LED, RESET, ECT). Most Asus MB's provide you with a F_Panel stand off. Like the picture provided;
If you notice in the pic above you'll find a solid white wire color. This wire is to be connected to the - negative side of the F_Panel MB or jumper block. Other wire colors such as solid blue, light blue, light green and red are commonly connected as positive +. The four pin internal speaker uses black as its - negative and usually red for positive.
Link to Asus for your board;
Hope you find this helpful!
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
F6E1 - SERIAL COMMUNICATION ERROR
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check that the power cord terminals are connected at the right position to the RFI filter (white-Neutral/ black-Line).
- Check that the two ground switches are pressed correctly by the toe and rear panels.
- Check that ground switches are fitted correctly, and are not broken and the green ground wires are connected correctly.
- Make sure that both ground switches are not broken or scratched.
- Make sure that all the ground harnesses (green wires) are connected correctly, and are not broken or with wires detached.
- Make sure that all wire harness connections from the CCU (MI3 cavity), main Motor, and MCU are not broken or with wires detached, and that connector internal pins are visible.
- Check for continuity from the MCU connector wires to CCU (MI3 cavity) connector.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed, the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Make sure that all the connectors are fully seated.
- Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the washer operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and wait for 15 seconds.
Jun 12, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Oct 20, 2014 | Apex Digital Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2014 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Feb 23, 2013 | MSI Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2009 | MSI MS-6547 Motherboard
Feb 21, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2009 | Samsung Syncmaster 730B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Aug 31, 2008 | Bose Wave Music System CD Shelf System
648 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: