Hi, i think you can do that easily. Thr must be recovery partition in your laptop, which is already installed in by HP. Press F11 on the keyboard immediately while the computer is starting up. The HP Backup and Recovery Manager window will appear. You can follow steps.
If this doesnt work thn you will have to make CD or DVD. Create a set of operating system Recovery disks by following the steps below.
Click Start and type Recovery in the Search field.
Select Recovery Manager , and when the wizard opens, click the Advanced options button, if available.
Select Recovery disk Creation , and follow the directions provided in the wizard.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Agar Aap Ka Sound Chal Nahi Raha hai toh...
neeche diye hui problem ho sakti hai.. woh check kar lo..
1. Aap ka Output sound PC se barabar connect hai ya nahi yeh check kar lijilye...
2. Aap ke Motherboard ke saath Ek CD aayi hogi.
3. Us CD Me Aaapke Mother Board Drivers Hote hai, Aur Usi me Sound Drivers bhi hota hai. Us Drivers ko Apne PC me Install Kar dijiye.
4. Aur Next Step check kar lijiye - Start - Setting -Control Pannel - Sound & Audio Devices - Us me Volume Badhakar Dekh lijiye....
Aap ka problem Solve ho Jaayega