Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Press Setup.
2. Press 6, and then press 3.
This selects Tools and then selects Date and Time.
3. Enter the month, day, and year by pressing the appropriate numbers on the keypad. Depending on your country/region setting, you might enter the date in a different order.
4. Enter the hours and minutes.
5. If your time is displayed in the 12-hour format, press 1 for AM, or 2 for PM.
The new date and time settings appear on the control panel display.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2018 | The Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 19, 2016 | Home
May 08, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 05, 2013 | Seiko Melodies in Motion Clock
Oct 26, 2012 | Wolf Range Ovens
2. press "ADJUST" (this will switch the time zones)
3. when it is on the desired time zone, press "MODE" to return to the clock.
Mar 15, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 22, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 04, 2008 | RCA RP5430 Clock Radio
Apr 02, 2007 | Timex T311T Clock Radio
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: