Question about Kodak EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera
1. Remove the batteries from the camera then clean the battery contacts
2. Remove the memory card
3. Insert the battery back on the camera in correct position
4. Place the camera in Auto Mode (auto mode is the green camera icon on the dialing mode)
5. Try to turn it ON (if still doesn't turn ON)
6. Charge the camera plug the USB AC adapter into a working power outlet.
7. Connect the USB cable to your camera and to the USB AC adapter.
8. Camera will charge until light turns off or (up to 3hours) then test the camera if it will turn ON
9. You can also check http://www.kodak.com/go/usbcharging
10.You can also follow the steps on this website www.kodak.com/go/stepbystep
**Contact Kodak support line 1 800 235 6325 (23KODAK)
kodak camera warranty is one year from the date of purchase or from the manufacturing date which ever is longer
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2014 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Jul 22, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Mar 09, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Mar 08, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Jan 13, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Nov 12, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Sep 28, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Sep 12, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Jun 29, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
May 23, 2014 | Kodak EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!