- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i think you have a dud, i would conatct casio directly.
this model is radio controlled so will always set it self to the correct local time , i can only think that the watch is switching off an on causing it to reset the date then when it picks up the signal it resets the time.
the problem is some month's av 28 days and some month's av 31days, but on your watch the wheel that as the numbers on has 31 days so if there's a month with 28 days you'll need to change it manualy hope this helps you,,
It is unusual for a quartz watch to stop so soon (presumably the battery is now dead?).
I suggest you contact the makers local customer care center and discuss it with them.
You can find their local service center by going to http://www.haurex.com/collezione.asp?id=93 and clicking on "after sales service". If you have any proof of purchase date, then it should be still under warranty if it needs repair.
To set time, date, and options:
1) With time and date showing, press and hold SET.
2) Current time zone (1, 2, or 3) flashes. Press + or – to select time zone to set, if desired.
3) Press NEXT. Hour flashes. Press + or – to change hour (including AM/PM); hold button to scan values
4) Press NEXT. Minutes flash. Press + or – to change minutes
5) Press NEXT. Seconds flash. Press + or – to set seconds to zero.
6) Press NEXT. Month flashes. Press + or – to change month.
7) Press NEXT. Day flashes. Press + or – to change day.
8) Press NEXT. Year flashes. Press + or – to change year.
9) Press NEXT to set options. Press + or – to change value and then press NEXT to go to next option. Press DONE at any
step to exit and save settings. Available options are 12- or 24-hour time format, MM-DD or DD.MM date format, hourly
chime N, beep for button presses, customizable mode set (Select “HIDE” for unwanted modes – they are removed
from mode sequence).
Timex has two ways to find information about your particular watch. Some of these models only have a guide consisting of a few pages. If you don't have the manual, Try this link:
Now, look up the model number, or if you cannot find that, check the three-digit Module Number from the back of the watch. Click on it in the Module Table, and download a PDF of your watch setting-instructions/manual.
If you need further help, call Timex in Little Rock, Arkansas, phone 1-800-448-4639. I hope this helps you. Thanks, Bill
That's right- your watch needs battery replacement. No matter you wear it every day or just once a year - battery life comes to an end in a two years time approximately. Expect the same all over and over again.
Rate me, plz.
We are sorry to read of the trouble you have experienced with your Dakota watch. The problem you have described is typically a mechanical issue that requires a movement overhaul completed by our repair department. Depending on the details of your purchase (date, place of purchase, receipt, etc) this service may be covered under warranty. To determine how to submit your watch for repair, please visit your nearest Dakota Watch Company store location, or contact our Customer Service by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 1-888-459-0404. Thank you!