Question about Grundfos JPS4 1 HP Pressure Booster Pump
1. Disconnect the booster pumpset from the power
2. Take the pump frontcase off by taking the bolts
3. Take the pump impeller from the shaft. This is
either bolted or screwed to the shaft that is
actually an extension of the motor.
4. Carefully take the mechanical seal off from the
5. Unbolt the pump backcase, from the motor,
6. Now you have the motor separated from the pump.
Posted on Nov 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2017 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
May 20, 2016 | 1994 Mitsubishi Pajero
Oct 25, 2015 | Philco Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 06, 2014 | Sharp AR-5320 Black and White Copier
Jul 27, 2014 | 2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Mar 10, 2014 | Garden
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Feb 08, 2011 | 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
Dec 08, 2010 | 2001 GMC Jimmy
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: