My Env 2 inside screen turned white and then it started turning on and off every few minutes. I took the battery out and put it back in and it worked for a few minutes and then turned off and will not turn back on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you do have a battery in the phone, one of two things has probably happened:
1. The battery is not installed all the way, or the contacts are dirty. Turn the phone off, remove the battery, blow some compressed air into the cavity, and wipe down the contacts (on the battery and the phone) with a dry lint-free cloth. Then reinstall the battery and turn the phone on and see what happens.
2. The battery has died. Replace the battery and see if the phone works with a new battery.
you can take the battery and the back off the device and place in completely submerged in a bag of white rice and leave it in there for 1 to 2 days this will help absorb the moisture, this should fix it if the water did not damage the circut boards if the water damaged the circut boards then the device is fried
the LG Env Touch Turns it's screen on by motion activation, when you hold it up to your ear, it turns itself off
when you put it in front of you it turns back on
maybe there is something wrong with the tilt in your phone
i have the LG EnV Touch and it is a great phone
maybe you could of dropped it and it wasnt working right now with that feature
If possible take it into your cell providers store and ask them to check it. They should be able to do a battery test and a software check for free of charge. If they are no help check the brass contacts on both your battery and phone. They might be making intermittent contact or be corroded. Also check for water damage. There should be a small sticker, if its pink its water damage. It could also be a defective battery, but don't buy one. Try to find someone that has one and borrow it to test. Good Luck