Question about Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
MY PSAF3U-0NR00V CANNOT RECOGNIZE A DISC,IF I TRY THE DISC INTO ANOTHER COMPUTER IT DOES RECOGNIZE THE DISC-PLS. HELP !!!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi this is the manual
pls rate it fixya. tks
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
You can remove a BIOS password by removing the CMOS battery for about 1/2 hour. Find a manual on your system to help, if you don't know where it is.
This is a known issue with some newer Toshiba laptops. The laptop can set the BIOS password on its own and I believe it happens because of a glitch in the BIOS.
Be sure to go to the Toshiba website and get all the updates for your model, once you're back in.
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
I believe this is your make and model drivers direct from Toshiba.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad.
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
Nov 15, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
Sep 08, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
Jul 31, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
Feb 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
Jul 19, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
Jul 08, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
Jun 13, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
May 01, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: