How do i make my speedstream 6520 wireless?
"If your PC has not been connected to a broadband modem or other network device, you will need to
perform the PC configuration procedure below. Remember to restart each PC when finished. If your
PC has been connected to a broadband modem or other network device, continue to the “Using the
Wireless Connection” section below.
1. Start your Web browser. In the Address box, enter the following: »speedstream.
2. Press Enter. The SpeedStream Simple Setup Wizard will launch.
3. When prompted, enter the Internet connection information provided by your
Internet Service Provider.
4. At the end of the Setup Wizard, you will be given the option to either connect to
the Internet or further configure the optional settings of the gateway.
5. If additional configuration is desired, select the icon for the service or option
you wish to configure: the gateway’s firewall and security settings, User
Profiles and content filtering, or home network options."
"Using the Wireless Connection
By default, the SpeedStream® Gateway is configured to work
seamlessly with other SpeedStream® wireless products. The default
wireless interface settings are:
Mismatched wireless settings will prevent successful
wireless network connections between devices, so
you may need to reconfigure some wireless settings
to ensure that all settings match between wireless
devices if you are:
a) Using another manufacturer’s wireless products
b) Adding the SpeedStream® Gateway to an existing
The Setup Wizard will walk you through setting up wireless settings."
Jun 14, 2009 |