Question about Timex 1440 Nylon watch
To set the digital time and date on your Timex, please follow the steps below.
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2016 | Timex Watches
Apr 02, 2013 | Watches
Mar 13, 2011 | Timex 1440 Sports T5K085 Watch for Women
Jan 30, 2011 | Timex Midsize 144 Sports Digital Sport...
Jul 15, 2010 | Timex 1440 Sports Aggressor 56014 Wrist...
Mar 16, 2010 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Jan 06, 2010 | Timex 1440 watch
Mar 09, 2009 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
Dec 26, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
1,199 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: