I can't turn off my Samsung SGH - D880
Yesterday I also got the same problem on Samsung DUOS SGH-D780!
I found temporary solution how to drop this error message and run the phone normally, but after next reboot it often become again. I will ask Samsung tech. support about this, but now here is the emergency solution:
1. Turn OFF the phone (by removing the battery)
2. Move out all the SIM cards from the phone
3. Insert the battery again (BUT DON'T TURN ON THE PHONE, just insert the battery)
4. Insert a charging cable into the phone and insert the adapter in wall outlet
(then I see the loading screen for the short time and after that CHARGING icon appears)
5. After that turn ON the phone. It will start in no-sim mode.
6. Turn OFF the phone
7. Remove battery, insert SIM-cards, insert the battery.
8. Turn ON the phone
After that it gonna be work good until next reloading...
Feb 27, 2009 |
Samsung D880 Cellular Phone