Question about AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM Mobile Phone+Free gift Smartphone
* Data Account
- Find one free account (like Account 8, etc)
- Change 'Account Name' and put the value 'ATT MMS'
- In 'apn' field put the value APN (which is wap.cingular)
- Fill the fields username and password with the ones on the table USER and PASSWORD (you don't actually need a user name and password for AT&T, you can leave these blank)
-Click 'Done' and say Yes to Save.
* Main Menu
* Message Settings
* Server Profile
- Find one free account (like Profile 8, etc)
* Edit Profile
- Rename Profile and put the value 'ATT MMS'
- In Homepage field put the value HOMEPAGE (which is http://mmsc.cingular.com)
- In 'Data Account' select GPRS and then the account created before (the MMS one).
- Select 'Connection Type', choose HTTP and click OK
- Fill in the fields Proxy Address with PROXY and Proxy Port with PORT. Then click OK (066.209.011.061 is the proxy and 9201 is the port number)
- Fill the fields username and password with the ones on the table USER and PASSWORD (don't need a user name and password)
* Go back and Activate Profile
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2011 | Samsung Corby 2 GT S3850
Oct 04, 2011 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Sep 20, 2009 | Siemens M56 Earbud Hands Free Headset
May 23, 2009 | Lands Phones
Dec 19, 2007 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: