Question about GE Refrigerators

1 Answer

Pouring water from under - GE Refrigerators

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 2,237 Answers

There is a condensate pan under the fridge to collect the condensation/runoff from the evaporator coils inside the freezer during defrost. the heat from the hot line coming out from the compressor will evaporate most of the water. if your door seals are bad, there will be a lot of condensation to collect. you'll have to go under the fridge and drain the pan either with a towel to sop it up or siphon it out. you can try to remove the pan, but most of the time it's part of the frame. you should be able to access it from the back.

Posted on Nov 16, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have removed my washing machine and water is pouring out under the sink

Have you turned off the small lever on the pipe under you're sink that supplies you're washing machine with it's water

Mar 07, 2012 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

Water pouring out under the bottom

You have a broken hose or a very loose hose clamp inside. Remove the top to view inside for a wet hose

May 14, 2010 | Estate TAWX700JQ Top Load Washer

1 Answer

1998 chrysler town and country coolant pouring out...

Check for leak at the coolant tube that runs under the intake, possible bad o-ring, the intake will need to come of for inspection and repairs.

Jan 22, 2010 | 1998 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Water pouring out from under my washer as it fills...

hello mam please check the rubber sleeve of the drum if there is any crack it should be replaced and check the drum if there is any holes in it, so please call the engineer and make him to check these.

Sep 29, 2009 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

Water is pouring from under driver mside dash with

The A/C drain tube is clogged. There is suppose to be a drain tube going from your console, through the ductwork and out under your hood. Bugs make nests in them and road tar or undercoating can plug them. All you need to do is get under the car and open the tube.

Jul 02, 2009 | 2002 Toyota Camry

1 Answer

2006 Mustang not holding any water...

maybe a cracked block have you checked the radiator

Jun 18, 2009 | 2006 Ford Mustang

1 Answer


The drum seal is bad. The seal allows the center to come up through the tub and the tub to rotate around it, It usually has a rubber membrane that flexes so the tub can rock around. The rubber tears and the water runs right out. If you can, disassemble the washer and change the seal, otherwise the washer is toast. Sorry! You can verify this by pouring water in from a bucket. If this water doesn't run through then it is the hose from the fill valve to the water outlet under the lid.

Jun 08, 2009 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

Washing machine pouring water out on final spin

The rubber pipe under the machine is usually parished......

Feb 28, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer

1 Answer

Heavy water leak in basement under fridge

Has this fridge got an ice maker???
Because ice makers require a water supply to make ice.
This could be where your water is coming from.

Jan 19, 2009 | Sub-Zero 650 / O Bottom Freezer...

1 Answer

Water is pouring out of the top of the ice maker

you have to replace the ice maker .the water is metered via a timer built in it, the unit is not wrth servicing. they cost around 50$ you can do it yourself, they come with instructions. Good luck.

Jan 06, 2009 | KitchenAid Superba Architect KSCS25INSS...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Refrigerators Logo

Related Topics:

79 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Refrigerators Experts

Sal DeAngelo

Level 3 Expert

2248 Answers

Charles T Nevin
Charles T Nevin

Level 3 Expert

4066 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

15574 Answers

Are you a Refrigerator Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides