Question about RCA 25202RE3 Corded Phone
We have an executive series phone. I can not pick up call waitng when I am on the line. I can pick it up on other phones in the house. When I press flash, it does not pick up the call waiting
The flash time is set too short to activate the call waiting. You'll need to make it longer. Try the following to change the flash time.
1. Press the MENU button while in standby mode.
2. Use the < REVIEW > button to scroll to SET PHONE OPTIONS.
3. Press the SELECT/SAVE button.
4. Use the < REVIEW > button to scroll to SET FLASH TIME.
5. Press the SELECT/SAVE button.
6. Use the < REVIEW > button to scroll through the flash time options. You may choose 100ms or 600ms.
7. Press the SELECT/SAVE button to save.
setting the flash time to 500ms should get it working right.
If this help, please rate my advice. Thanks, and good luck!!
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2012 | GE Rca 25414re3-a Executive Series 4 Lines...
Jun 16, 2010 | RCA 25413RE3 4-Line Corded Phone
Sep 30, 2009 | RCA Phones
Mar 17, 2009 | Phones
Jan 05, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Dec 11, 2008 | RCA 25413RE3 Corded Phone
Sep 26, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 03, 2008 | RCA 25414RE3 Corded Phone
Jul 19, 2007 | RCA 25414RE3 Corded Phone
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: