Question about Logitech Harmony® 1000i Remote Control
I have a Harmony 1000i remote that isn't responding to touch on the screen. I can't turn it on or off either. The battery is fully charged.
Hi. Try the following steps to get this fixed.
1. Remove the battery, press and hold the 'OFF' button, and re-insert the battery. The screen will display 'Safe Mode!', or the 'Activities' button will be lit.
2. Connect your remote to the computer.
3. Launch the Harmony Remote Software, and log in.
4. Click "Downloads" at the top and click "Firmware".
5. The remote will go through the firmware update.
6. Select "Yes", and click NEXT to update the remote.
Now, put the remote back into safe mode, then take the battery out and re-insert it. The calibration screen should come up. Touch the red dots to calibrate the screen.
Hope that helps!
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2011 | Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...
Aug 17, 2011 | Logitech Harmony® 1000i Remote Control
Jul 26, 2011 | Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...
Jul 18, 2011 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
Jun 13, 2011 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
Jun 07, 2010 | Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...
Mar 19, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 1000 LCD Touchscreen...
Jul 09, 2008 | Logitech Harmony 1000 LCD Touchscreen...
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: