Question about Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Though i need to know the os platform u r using..
however, this is quite common n critical problem of a trojan/ malware..it stops the 'server' and many more windows service(s), which also disables n hangs internet connection n disconnect option..ethernet n etc..itz not the problem with isp..
the Software part:..
1) open->start menu->run->type 'services.msc'->click run/ok->windows service will open->enable the services->by right click->properties->on 'startup type'->select Automatic from drop down menu->next click on the Recovery tab->then on the First, Second & Subsequent Failure->select change the value from Take no Action to Restart the Service->now set the Reset Fail Counter after: 0 Days and Restart Service after: 1 mins:..
Server, Computer Browser, Remote Registry, Secondary Logon, Windows Time, Remote Procedure Call (RPC), DNS Client, DHCP Client, COM+ Event System, HTTP SSL, Network Connections, Network Location Awarness (NLA)..
2)hva licensed and UPDATED antivirus installed (i prefer avg/kaspersky,remember, without updation a full version antivirus is useless)..
3) download, install n run microsoft kb890830..http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=AD724AE0-E72D-4F54-9AB3-75B8EB148356&displaylang=en..
4) download n run Startup Control Panel..http://download.cnet.com/Startup-Control-Panel/3000-2094_4-10039330.html..'removeallthe unnecessary startup items from here..(if u can't find what toremove, post me/us in ur comment with all the items listed in each nevery tabs herein)..
5) remove all unnecessary software from add/remove programs..
6) download, install n run 'Advanced System Care Pro'..http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Pro/3000-2086_4-10399324.html..
7)disable the following:..
a)'AutomaticallyRestart' right click onmy computer->properties->advanced->startup nrecovery->(un check on the) Automatically Restart;
b)'ErrorReporting' right click on mycomputer->properties->advanced->errorreporting->disable error reporting->(uncheck on the) 'but notifyme when critical error occur'..
8) Increase the size of Virtual Memory, Initial: 1440; Maximum: 2880
9) if problem persists try reinstalling os..
if u r not a professional, always better to seek advise from ur system admin/vendor....
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2013 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 16, 2010 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Dec 23, 2009 | SNK Mio Moov 300 GPS Receiver
Nov 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: