First off do you have wireless internet you trying to get it connected to or are you using a cord straight to your computer/internet plug in, if its connected to a wi-fi try getting the ps3 closer to the wireless box on you computer, if its connected by a cord try using a different cord as the current one you are using may be faulty
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
not sure if you have solved this problem already, but the error code is related to the playstation network and not been able to connect to it for whatever reason(there could be many). I've attached a link below to try and solve the problem for you(if you already have not done so. Thanks.
-ISSUE CONNECTING ONLINE
-Cannot connect to the interent or PlayStation Network. This may be caused by scheduled maintenance or issues with your internet connection
1. Turn off your PS3, your router, your modem, etc.
2. Let everything stand turned for at least one minute.
3. Turn on you router/modem and wait for full power up (i.e. All lights lit)
4. Turn on your PS3 and try to access PSN
This is a common error which won't allwo you to connect online, here are some steps that youc can try that might fix the problem.
• turn off your PS3 and router/modem
• if you are connected thru wireless, try to hook up using hard wire this time
• you have to access your router/modem's homepage and change security key or might as well disable it in the mean time
• turn on the PS3 and your router/modem and go to Settings
• then scroll down to Network Settings and configure your connection it should detect it as wired
• then try to update your system with the latest firmware update under System >> System Update (if it is not updated)
• after that you can generate another security key and and enable security
wes just off the phone to sony this is a worldwide problem they are working on it at the min it seems to be only the old ps3 that are affected they are updating via twitter it seems to be a prob with the clock it has reset its self the only think we can do is wait for a fix.