Question about Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
A few things to check:
1. are you using the right paper (thickness)?: Do not use heavier media than then one specified in your printer specs (users's manual) as feeding mechanism and the fusers could be damaged.
2. check the adjustable guides to make sure the paper goes in properly aligned.
3. are you putting too much paper in the tray.. make sure the amount does not go over the mark of max capacity
4. make sure the paper is not humid when loading the paper into the printer.. make sure is fanned before you put it in the tray
5. make sure you have cleared any debris inside your printer
6. lastly, do you get a code when you get the paper jam... you may want to write it down and give samsumg a call at 1-800-Samsung, so they can give you more details and can assessed if part of the pick up mechanism is defective.
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2013 | Epson LQ-690 Dot Matrix Printer -...
Jun 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
May 24, 2009 | Epson Stylus Pro 3800 InkJet Printer
Jan 10, 2009 | Samsung SCX 4200 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 05, 2009 | HP LaserJet M3027 MFP Printer
Dec 12, 2008 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Jun 29, 2008 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 21, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: