Question about DeLonghi RT200 Retro 2-Slice Toaster
What kind of a screwdriver do I need to open a Delonghi CT02R two sliced toaster
Posted on May 02, 2013
It sounds like the latch is broken. Unless you are very comfortable opening appliances and know very well what you are doing, it is best to have the toaster replaced. Check if it's still under warranty, or buy a new one.
Any workarounds to block the lever in its down position are very dangerous and a potential fire hazard. You may be able to wiggle the lever into place so it catches whatever is left of the latch, but make sure it will pop up easily when the toast is ready.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2014 | 2007 Pontiac G6
Oct 09, 2013 | Elna Quilter's Dream 6003Q
Jun 12, 2013 | Sewing Machines
1. Take out the ice bin to access the switch in the
2. Underneath the ice bin is a metal rod.
3. In the back of the freezer there is a square hole from where the rod came. Put your finger in this hole.
4. You should feel a plastic lever. If it's up, push it down. If it's down, push it up.
5. Put the ice bin back and try for ice again. You should receive crushed and cubed ice at this time.
6. If you push the lever up or down and it doesn't stay in place you should contact an authorized service technician for repair.
Jul 29, 2012 | Frigidaire FSC23F7D Side by Side...
Sep 12, 2011 | KitchenAid 32685 Mixer
Aug 02, 2011 | Singer 1507
Apr 27, 2011 | DeLonghi DE500 Dehumidifier
Apr 18, 2011 | Suzuki VS 800 Intruder Motorcycles
Oct 11, 2007 | Waring WCT708 4-Slice Toaster
536 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!