Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you recall your security password, (the default is 000000) then hold the menu key for a second while your phone is asking for your password to access your messages the phone will now ask you for your security number. If you enter the password it will take you to the application that is locked. Hope this helps, good luck
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
SOURCE: Locked out
Below are a few process's to unlock Samsung phones...
Type *#9998*627837793# Go to the 'my parameters' and there you will find new menu where you can unlock phone.(not tested-for samsung C100)
To unlock a Samsung turn the phone off take the sim card and type the following code *#pw+15853649247w#
# = DOUBLE-CROSS
W = PRESS "*" THREE TIMES
P = PRESS "*" FOUR TIMES
+ = PRESS "*" TWO TIMES
Hope one of the two work for you, thank you for choosing Fixya!
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
As a security feature, the BlackBerry device is designed to allow a maximum of 10 attempts by the BlackBerry device user to type the correct password. After the tenth attempt, if the correct password has not been typed, all data is erased from the BlackBerry device in order to discourage its theft or misuse.If you are certain that the password you are typing into the BlackBerry device is correct, please complete the following steps.
1) Deliberately type in an incorrect password five times on your BlackBerry device.
2) Before the BlackBerry device allows a further attempt, you will be prompted to type the word blackberry in plain text.
3) Instead of asterisks, the text you have been entering for the password will now show in plain text. Check to verify that it is correct
4) If the password is still being rejected by your BlackBerry device as incorrect, connect the BlackBerry device to a computer that has BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed
5) A prompt will appear in Desktop Manager to type the password for the BlackBerry device. Type in your password to rule out missed key strokes, incorrect symbols, or a problem with the BlackBerry device
6) If the password you have given is still rejected, and your BlackBerry device is on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server that has software version 4.0 or greater, contact your BlackBerry Enterprise Server Administrator and request that your password be reset for you. I
f you are not on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server and have forgotten your password, there is no way to have the password changed without wiping all data from your BlackBerry device.
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
As long as you know your security code you can retreive your lock code. On the Lotus dial ##3282# scroll down to Advanced, choose View, then scroll down to option 5 which should be the Lock Code and select it. You will need to enter your security code here which typically is 6 zeros.
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
You might be able to reset the phone by entering the following: *2767*3855#. This is a samsung reset code but I have never used it for the A900. If you do enter the code, then all of your information will be erased.
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2013 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Duos Dual SIM...
Jan 16, 2012 | Cell Phones
May 06, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Mar 17, 2011 | LG Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2009 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
Jun 13, 2009 | Samsung SGH-U600
Mar 19, 2009 | Sprint Cell Phones
Mar 13, 2008 | LG CU400 Cellular Phone
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!