Question about Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
How to do the system backup in One key Recovery 7.0?
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
OneKey Recovery 7.0
1. Click the icon of the One Key Recovery in the desktop.
2. Go to the main interface of One Key Recovery 7.0, and choose “System Backup” , as Fig.1 shows:
The software will choose the default path as the backup path.
3. You can choose other path to save the backup. Click “Browse” to change the path.
4. Choose “Yes” when you see the pop-up dialogue.
5. Waitii have a g450 model of lenovo. i got it a month - 4%20en%20ork%207_0-step2%20process.jpgan>
Notice that the backup has been finished and click “OK”. Click “Done” to exit the software.
Posted on Sep 04, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2011 | Lenovo G450 Notebook
Nov 06, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
Aug 21, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
May 25, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Feb 09, 2010 | IBM LENOVO VIDEO ADAPTER-G450 32MB 22P6640...
Nov 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Oct 17, 2008 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: