- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I couldnt change mine in the options menu as jeckyb said, i just opened the message and you can control the font size with the volume button on the side of the phone! Found that out by mistake :) hope it helps
1) When you type the text using the keypad(screen), press 'Abc' and select 'T9 Abc'. That will solve your first problem.
2) You cannot do that by default. Everytime you need to move the messages using the option 'Move to Phone'.
3) Unfortunately they have not given the direct option. First you need to move the message to phone using the option 'Move to Phone' and again do 'Move to folders' on the same message and choose the folder.
ur cell s operating system is attacked by virus ... due virus attack some operating system files have became unstable.. try giving restore factory settings... if problem persists then visit the technician and get flashed ur mobile.. b4 going technician change the message center no. and try .. by changing msg center no.to the some no. the outgoing msgs will get blocked.............