- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure that usb driver and GMobileSupportTool is installed on your PC.
1. Download Lg Mobile Support Tools using the link below: http://tool.lime.gdms.lge.com/client/app/LGMobileSupportTool.exe 2. Execute downloaded file. Follow installation instructions. After executing LG Mobile Support Tool in Step2, you can download USB Driver:
3. Connect your phone to PC by using the bundled USB Cable
4. Click start updating
The phone software upgrade stopped before completion?
Don't close the update tool, disconnect the cable and reconnect it. And check the USB Driver connection on our PC. After that, please restart the update.
Otherwise, please select "Customer Support"-"Recovery Phone" in LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL. Then, you can start to recover your phone.
You can connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable.
1) Connect phone to USB
2) Connect USB to computer
3) Pull down notifications bar
4) Click transfer files to PC or mount this device
5) Open My Computer in windows and locate the removable drive with the photos
You can download app Dropbox
1) Download on both phone and PC
2) Click photo on phone and click share
3) Choose Dropbox
4) Open dropbox on your PC and you will find your photos.
You need to install the software (pc suite) that comes in the CD the first time you bought your LG shine . If you don't have the CD , then you can download the software (pc suite) from www.lge.com . By this software you can back up all of your phone's data including the contacts .
good luck .
The LG CE110 is a bluetooth device. You can buy a USB/Bluetooth device on ebay or online. Enable bluetooth on the CE110. Link the PC and the CE110 via bluetooth. Send pictures from the phone to the PC. 640X480 jpg files and 14 second mp3s can be uploaded from the PC to the phone via bluetooth for desktop and ring tones.
Check out this link for a PDF manual for you phone. Check out page 63 where it says that your problem might be your battery. They say to make sure your battery is fully charged. Just copy the link below and paste it into your browser.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. JimmyC
No. Photos and other files must be downloaded or uploaded to or from your PC via bluetooth. A bluetooth USB device for your computer can be purchased online such as from eBay. You will have to turn on bluetooth on the phone as it ships with it turned off by default.
Go the lg's web site and download it from therehttp://www.lge.com/products/sidemenu/detail/u8120_PRD|SW_sw.jhtml there you go, just select country and region there and you'll be able to download the software.