Question about Canon LaserBase MF5750 All-In-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: unable to clear printer queue
I had a related problem. Couldn't delete a job from the queue nohow. I wound up deleting various processes (CTRL ALT DEL PROCESSES tab) and it cleared it.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
SOURCE: Document in queue won't print.
In this case what i would request u to do is:
1. Let the Printer be Connected to the Computer......
2. Click on start then Click on Run or If Windows Vista Type Services.msc Under the Run Window if XP,Under Start Search if Vista.......
3. On that Services Local Window u need to find Print Spooler just Double Click on that and Click on Stop..........
4. Now let that Window still be Open now click on that start Menu Click on Run If XP........
Type in "Spool" and Click Ok...........
5. Double Click on Printers and Delete Each and Every File Inside the Printers Folder...........
6. Now Close this Window and now u will be back to the Print Spooler Window now u can click on Start under the Print Spooler....
Now Try to Print Will Work Fine....................
Good Luck :)
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
Mar 05, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS MF5750 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF5750 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 15, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Oct 04, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2009 | HP OfficeJet k60 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 27, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: