- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As with most accounts. Go to the source. In this case Samsungs webiste
You can find your Password via the 'Forgot your E-mail or password?' link on the sign-in page.
1) Click the 'Forgot your E-mail or password?' link, and then choose 'Find Password'
2) Enter your email address, security code and then press 'Confirm'.
3) The message 'Password change E-mail has been sent to your email' will appear. Press 'Confirm'.
4) Check your email inbox and click the link on the email from 'Samsung account' to change your password.
If the email address that you used to sign up for a Samsung account is no longer in use, or the password change email doesn't reach you, please contact Customer Support (https://account.samsung.com > Contact us).
you have not mentioned your phone model or Brand.
But still this code is same as the security code of your phone .
For nokia it is 12345
For samsung it is 00000000
For motorola it is 000000For LG its 0000 hope this will help you.
you can try this code *2767*3855# it deletes all contacts, msgs and sound or images. It also resets the security code to default. I'm not sure about tracker password. U should be careful. This code works on approximately all samsung fones.
sir if you forgot the password or don't know the security code, You have to master reset the phone. Contact your service provider to get a master reset code at free of cost....You can also visit http://www.unlock-zone.com/ and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Choose any price appropriate for you.................