Question about iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
This player cannot handle the renames
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2014 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
To start voice recording, follow these steps:
1. Press the Menu button to return to Main Menu.
2. Select Voice
3. Press Play/Pause to start recording.
4. To pause recording, press Play/Pause again
5. To stop recording, press Select. A pop-up window will appear on the screen. Select Yes to
save recording. The recording will be saved in the RECORD/VOICE folder.
6. Press '<< button to return to the Voice Menu.
Please leace feedback
Jun 04, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Aug 10, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 12, 2010 | Philips MP3 & Digital Media Players
Mar 23, 2009 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
Jan 08, 2009 | Coby MP-C858 MP3 Player
Apr 14, 2008 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Aug 03, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Jul 03, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
May 31, 2014 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: