Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I had a similar problem when the printer wouldn't print. Make sure that the printer 3400 lexmark series is the default printer in the control panel. (start/control panel/printers/printers and faxes/right click lexmark 3400 series/set as default printer).
Posted on Nov 05, 2008
Printer screen shows cover open but it is,none buttons will work
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
A quick fix for most communication errors can be
achieved by resetting the printer and/or rebooting the PC. Simply disconnect
the printer from your computer. Reboot your pc. Unplug and re-plug the printer
into the power source to reset it. When the printer turns on, reconnect it to
your computer. Then try to print again once the computer fully recognizes the
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Dec 22, 2011 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Nov 02, 2008 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 03, 2007 | Lexmark Z845 InkJet Printer
571 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!