Question about Garmin Rino 530 GPS Receiver
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's most likely that the fuse in the plug of the charger lead has blown. There's a ring at the top of the charger plug. Unscrew this and the plug comes apart. You'll see the fuse inside. Be careful not to lose any parts.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Hey everyone. Just called Garmin and got it fixed. Sometimes the forerunner goes into power saver mode and needs to be reset
1. Hook up the usb cable and docking station to the computer.
2. Next, hook up your forerunner to the Docking station - It should pop up saying battery charging in progress
3. Leave it all hooked up and Hold the Mode and Lap/Reset Button together for 15 seconds - screen should go blank.
4. Let both go - should pop back up saying battery charging in progress.
5. Let Charge 20 minutes and it should be good to go.
Hope this helps!!!
Posted on Dec 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2013 | GPS
Apr 09, 2013 | Garmin nuvi 780 GPS
Aug 15, 2011 | 1997 Acura Integra Type R
Apr 02, 2017 | Toyota Xtracab Cars & Trucks
Nov 04, 2010 | 1987 Chrysler LeBaron
Jun 27, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 265 Car GPS Receiver
Jan 05, 2010 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
May 19, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 5000 GPS Receiver
Mar 27, 2009 | Garmin BATTERY PACK, LITHIUM-ION, DC 20
Mar 26, 2009 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: