Question about Computers & Internet
Changing the region code for DVD616K :
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE, and wait for the tray to open.
2. Use the remote control to input digital key '1', '1', '1', '0' in that order
if that dont work go 1, 1 1, 1 in that
Kindly leave a few seconds between each entry, the microprocessor is slow
with these entries.
3. Press number '7', '8' or '9' to display the current region code of the DVD
4. Press any number of '0' to '6' to set the required region code. The OSD
will display the new region code of the DVD player.
5. Region '0' will be the setting for multi region
6. The region setting will be saved in the FLASH memory.
7. Press OPEN/CLOSE again, the DVD player will return to normal operation.
note: you want to chose region 0 so u can use all regions
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
May 24, 2010 | Philips PET741 Portable DVD Player
May 15, 2010 | Philips PET724 Portable DVD Player
Mar 04, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Feb 02, 2009 | Philips Phillips 16X External DVD 2XRW...
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Dec 29, 2008 | Philips PET710 Portable DVD Player
Jun 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
Apr 27, 2007 | Philips DVD 622 DVD Player
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!