Question about Cell Phones
1. Connect cable to phone. Also insert locked SIM card ( not Vodafone card )
2. Switch on phone. When keyboard light comes on, press "Reset Unlock Code" button. Phone will freezed. After few second phone start work again and show locked message.
3. Press left button under screen on phone and enter 16 zeros (0000000000000000), then press OK.
4. If code resetted ok, phone show correct code and ask for reboot. Reboot phone.
5. After reboot phone will be unlocked.
IMPORTANT: you must use JTAG socket in box and your box must be updated to latest version - otherwise you will get error:
hope this was helpful
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
on Jan 11, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 07, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jul 29, 2016 | Alcatel Cell Phones
May 13, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
May 06, 2011 | Sony Cell Phones
Mar 31, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 12, 2017 | Sharp GX29 Cellular Phone
May 28, 2009 | Nokia 6210 Navigator Cell Phone
Mar 30, 2009 | Philips Lands Phones
Aug 24, 2017 | Cell Phones
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!