Question about LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
1. Go to settings menu -> Display settings -> Shortcut Bin to "ON"
2. Now on the home screen you will see the little tab for the shortcut bin.
3. Now press and drag the shortcut you want to remove from the home screen.
4. The little tab on the right hand side will turn into a bin :)
5. Now just drag the shortut onto the bin and your shortcut is removed from the home screen .
Posted on Nov 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2017 | Icon Computers & Internet
Aug 26, 2014 | Cell Phones
Apr 23, 2014 | Apple iPad First Generation Front Glass...
Sep 23, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
May 23, 2011 | Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Smartphone
Mar 14, 2010 | LG enV Touch VX11000 Cell Phone
Feb 08, 2010 | Nokia N97 Cell Phone
Jan 09, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 12, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Jun 21, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: