Question about Sunbeam 2370 MixMaster Series Stand Mixer

1 Answer

Need cord

Sunbeam mixer

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 788 Answers

Not sure, but you could contact Sunbeam at 1-866-588-1081
and see if they can get you the power cord for your mixer.

I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. (Two Thumbs Up)
Please Note: If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please do not leave any rating. I am doing this for free and I do not think that any rating other that the best is needed.
If you need further assistance please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.

Thanks for using FixYa

Posted on Nov 15, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Sunbeam Margaritaville Mixer - DM2200 need a new power cord

Fixya does sell power cords. Check with a local appliance parts supplier.

Nov 04, 2016 | Sunbeam Food Mixers

1 Answer

I have a Sunbeam stand-up mixer, theccord is frayed,how do I replace it model number is 11c has some basic instructions for changing the power cord.

Oct 23, 2016 | Sunbeam Food Mixers

1 Answer

How do i replace the power cord on a sunbeam model 11c mixer

You will have to open the machine up and disconnect the old cord and install the new one.

Oct 14, 2014 | Sunbeam Classic Mixmaster Stand Mixer -...

1 Answer

Need handle replacement and power cord for sunbeam mixmaster mmb stocks the power cords. The handle should be available on eBay. NelsonEZY com home page

Mar 22, 2014 | Sunbeam Vintage Chrome Mixmaster Mixer Mmb

1 Answer

Need manual for Sunbeam model 2346 stand mixer

Sunbeam has the manual for the 2346-33 stand mixer on the product page: . The direct link to the manual is . The manual covers several models. Note: you will need Adobe Reader or a similar program to read the manual.

I hope this helps.

Cindy Wells

Nov 16, 2011 | Food Mixers

1 Answer

I have a sunbeam mixmaster from an Aunt that is at least 30 years old and it recently just stopped working. I assume that the motor is blown. Is it possible or worth it to fix it ?

If the motor is blown it will most likely cost more to repair or replace the motor than buying a new mixer. However, It could be a break in the electrical cord or at the plug. Is there a 'burnt' smell in the mixer? If not, have the electrical cord checked by someone in the know before purchasing a new mixer.

Please don't hesitate to ask me should you need any more info.

Best wishes,

Nov 30, 2010 | Sunbeam Food Mixers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sunbeam 2370 MixMaster Series Stand Mixer Logo

Related Topics:

77 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sunbeam Food Mixers Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Tony Vallette
Tony Vallette

Level 1 Expert

9 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Sunbeam Food Mixer Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides