Question about Computers & Internet
If you are not OK with editing the XP registry, then I would enlist a computer savy friend to help you. If you make a mistake the computer will be inoperative and needs Windows XP re-installed again.
The other way is to re-install Windows XP from scratch but make sure the Airplus is card removed first.
To fix your problem using Regedit follow these steps :-
1. Remove the program using Add/Remove Program.
2. Delete the Airplus folder from the Program Files folder.
3. Click on Start - Run and type Regedit (registery editor)
4. Click on Edit then Find and type Airplus
5. Click Find Next
6. When Regedit finds a Airplus entry then delete this entry and press the F3 key to find the next Airplus entry - delete and repeat until all Airplus entries have been removed.
7. Close Regedit and reboot the laptop.
8. Install the Airplus driver etc.
If this doesn't work then re-install Windows XP from scratch, it might be quicker to solve this problem in the long run.
Let me know how things go.
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2014 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 802.11g/b...
Feb 24, 2011 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 802.11g/b...
Aug 18, 2010 | D-Link FREE DLink DWL-G510 802.11g...
Jan 02, 2010 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 802.11g/b...
Mar 15, 2009 | Intel D101GGC Motherboard
Oct 01, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 802.11g/b...
Jun 21, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 802.11g/b...
Jun 20, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 802.11g/b...
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: