Question about Televison & Video
Can anybody help with what the code is for the lcd19dvdid-108 model using the tk41r 4 in 1 remote control on a technika tv ?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is only a TV monitor. It needs to be connected to a reciever, the reciever has an infrared remote. The AVU-270 is what was originally included if you bought this as a set along with the APM-X270 Speakers
Posted on May 13, 2008
It depends which model of Technika TV you have. Visit here....
for some of them.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
0246 is the code 1st cover the top of the remote with your hand press TV you can now move your hand, now press and hold select and the red button togeather the remote light will flash twice enter the code 0246 then press select cover top again and press SKY button it should now control your tv
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
I bought a tt16 from Tesco and thought that there were no instructions - but I was wrong!
When you pull out the cardboard backing it is actually folded in half and whaddyaknow - the instruction manual is in the middle!
I nearly took mine back and the manual fell out as I was putting the package back together.
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jan 27, 2016 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Sep 13, 2015 | Philips TV Tuner Video Capture PCI Card -...
May 20, 2014 | GE Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!