Question about Dell Computers & Internet
Try the same with an external mouse. If it doesn't do it then you'd need to have your touchpad replace and we can gladly do that.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Jun 29, 2010 | Dell Latitude D505 Notebook
May 20, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1150 Latitude D600 14.1 LCD...
May 11, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
Nov 15, 2009 | Dell Latitude D505 Notebook
Jul 11, 2009 | Dell Keyboard for Latitude D600/D800/D500...
Mar 27, 2009 | Dell Latitude D505 Notebook
Jan 22, 2009 | Dell Latitude D505 Notebook
Dec 30, 2008 | Dell Latitude D505 Notebook
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!