Question about LG Lotus Cell Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
UGH I had such a hard time with this, because it isn't clearly explained.
So here is a solution that should work (it worked for me!):
1. Go to Settings, Bluetooth, and Go to the "Paired Device" menu and leave it open.When it asks to turn BT on, you can do so.
2. This is the part here that screws everyone up. Take the headset and press and hold the multifunction button. KEEP IT HELD DOWN! The light should turn on and stay on. While you are holding it, open the microphone. The light should have been on while you were doing this and still be on. If it didn't stay on the whole way try again from when the mic is closed.
3. Remember the "paired device" menu? Select "New" and it will auto search for the headset.
4. It should be found quickly. The headset (that you should still be holding down but with mic open) will blink, then your phone will ask if you want to pair with Motorola HS850. Say ok, then it will ask for passcode 0000.
5. The headset will blink and the phone will say it was successful, and ask if you want it to be turned on. Say yes and make a test call. It should be fine from there.
Hope it helps!
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
I have somewhat of a solution. when you go to www.att.com/BluetoothWizard, it will prompt you to put in the handset Make & Model and then proceed with the Make/Model of your Bluetooth. It is possible that your Bluetooth headset may not be compatible with the LG Vu.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
The h350 will pair with the voyager but the voyager don't "like it" the best one that will pair is the h505 . put the 350 in dicover mode first the put the voyager in discover mode you might have to do it a couple times.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2011 | LG Lotus Cell Phone
May 08, 2010 | LG Lotus Cell Phone
Apr 27, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Feb 22, 2010 | Jabra COMMUNICATIONS BT160 Bluetooth...
Nov 28, 2009 | LG Lotus Cell Phone
Oct 02, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Sep 29, 2009 | LG Lotus Cell Phone
Apr 07, 2009 | LG Lotus Cell Phone
Mar 31, 2008 | OEM Systems Bluetooth Headsets - Model...
693 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: