Question about Saeco Odea Go
I have the same problem. Unfortunately the website is down. I was able to break it down a good bit of the way but see no obvious leaks. Nothing comes out of the spouts in the front any longer, it seems to go right in to the bottom of the machine.
Posted on Aug 27, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Aug 20, 2011 | Mr. Coffee GBX23
Jun 13, 2011 | Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso Machine
Mar 26, 2011 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Jan 22, 2011 | Spidem Trevi Automatic Espresso Machine
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Nov 21, 2010 | Keurig B50 Coffee Maker
Apr 14, 2010 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Feb 03, 2010 | Saeco Odea Go
Mar 03, 2009 | Cuisinart Thermal DGB-600 Grinder
Jan 30, 2009 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Oct 10, 2015 | Saeco Odea Go
1,146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!