Question about Dell SE198WFP LCD Monitor
Turn your computer off.
Turn your computer on, and immediately keep tapping the 'F8' key,
until you see a "boot-menu".
If you never see that menu, connect the monitor to a different computer, e.g., a laptop, and see if the monitor works at all.
When you see the boot-menu, select "Safe Mode".
Reset the video-resolution to 800-by-600, and restart.
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2011 | Sangean RCR-1 Clock Radio
Mar 06, 2011 | Samsung LN32A330 32 in. LCD TV
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
5. Press MODE button to reach the MILE MODE.
6. In MILE MODE, press the SET button. The display will show previous stride input in Inches or CM and start to flash. You will now have five seconds to start changing your stride length. If you do not adjust your stride length during these
5 seconds, you will have to start step 3 over again.
7. To change your stride length while the display is flashing, press the RESET button. Each press of the RESET button will increase the input by either 1 inch or 2 cm depending on which mode you are in. If you hold the RESET button, the numbers will
increase continuously. Release when the display shows the Stride Length for you.
8. Once you have entered your stride length properly, wait 5 seconds - the display will flash and reset the memory - and the display will return to MILE MODE.
Sep 20, 2010 | Accufitness SportLine Electronic Pedometer...
Apr 23, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-5021 CD Player
Apr 06, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Feb 23, 2009 | Lands Phones
Feb 11, 2009 | OEM Systems Car Audio & Video
Jan 12, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP528 CD Player
Jul 11, 2008 | Dell 1703FPs 17" TFT LCD Flat Panel...
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: