Question about Google AdSense
G adsense is a service Google gives for advertisers - they can choose relevant sites to put ads in, and fr sites owners - they can display google ads code and get paid for every click they get on their sites ads.
Posted on Jul 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Adsense Problem
Follow the steps below -
1. Got to Tools > options
2. check "Allow sites to set cookies"
3. Select "privacy", then click "+" near the 'Cookies'.
4. In the "Advanced" tab, make sure that "Use SSL 2.0" and "Use SSL 3.0" are checked.
5. Click "OK"
6. Close all Firefox browser windows and tabs you have open.
Reopen Firefox, you should be able to see your ads now.
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
You can contact them via e-mail by using there support form which can be found here: https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py?/sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-contactus_faq&medium=link
I searched for a number but came up dry. I am assuming to the large volume they prob. don't even do phone support!
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
1.. find out more adsense revenue sharing website and start making money
2.. find out more adsense alternative website and start making money
3 i suggest Click bank is most biggest site.....
and much more
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
You need to get the Payee Name Changed and for this here is the procedure.
Though our Terms and Conditions don't permit transfers of account ownership, we do allow you to update your payee name to fix misspellings or to make adjustments for changes such as marriage, death, or company mergers.
In most locations, you will have the option to change your payee name within your account by following these steps:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Visit your My Account tab.
3. In the Payee Information section, click edit payee name.
4. Review the important notes about payee name changes, accept the terms, and continue.
5. Enter your desired payee name and save your changes.
Your payee name change will take effect for the next possible payment cycle. Changes made before the 16th of the month typically affect the current month's payment, while changes made after the 16th won't take effect until the next month's payment cycle.
If you are located in China, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, or Thailand, you will not have the option to update your payee name within your account.
Should you require a payee name change and you are located in one of these countries, you will need to close your account and submit a new application with your desired payee name following the steps below.
1. Complete the cancellation form.
2. We will close your current account.
3. When you receive notification that your account has been closed, submit a new application using your new payee name.
4. Once your application is approved, replace the existing ad code on your pages with code generated from your new account.
Posted on Sep 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2012 | Google AdSense
Jul 10, 2012 | Google AdSense
Nov 14, 2011 | Google AdSense
Jan 23, 2011 | Google AdSense
Nov 13, 2009 | Google AdSense
Oct 08, 2009 | Google AdSense
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: