Hi i bought the NDSi recently ,played too but now all of a sudden the lower touch screen is gone blank,i touch it ,sound comes but i don,t see anything on it,but the upper screen is totaly fine.plz plz tell me what to do
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Nintendo DSi can send pictures straight to a Facebook profile if you have these following things...
- An Internet Connection with your Nintendo DSi - A Facebook Integration - Nintendo DSi System Menu of 1.4
In order to obtain Facebook Integration, you must have a system menu 1.4. To see if you have 1.4, you must go to "Settings ( or wrench )" on the NDSi menu screen, and the version number will appear on the top screen in the lower right corner. If you do not have at least 1.4, you must find "Settings" again on the main NDSi screen, and move to page 4 using the right arrow. Select, "System Update", then "Yes", then "Next". Pick 'I Agree', then OK to begin the system update. You must have an internet connection to perform this. Facebook Integration is 100% free, and supplied by Nintendo, and Facebook. ----------------------------------------------------------------- How to send photos to your Facebook account-
1. Choose the "camera" feature on the main NDSi menu. 2. Select the "album" feature. 3. Pick the photo you would like to send to Facebook, then touch the blue Facebook icon on the sticker tool bar. 4. Choose "yes" to connect to the internet. 5. Enter your Facebook Username, and password to sign into your Facebook account. 6. Select "yes" to send the photo to your Facebook pictures. You are now done.
If you have any further questions or concerns, just post a comment stating the problem. - Nate
Recently a 3 year old VIzio TV I bought started having problems. The set would turn on normally for a few seconds then the picture would go dark with everything else operating normally including sound. Remembering a similar laptop computer problem I diagnosed previously, I immediately suspected a defective TV screen backlight. To verify this in your own TV, get a very bright flashlight and with the TV operating in the failed blank screen mode, shine the flash light into the blank screen from various angles and distance (including touching the screen). If the LCD is still operating, you'll see a dim motion in the flashlight's reflection, thus proving it is indeed a failed backlight.
To fix the issue with your Ds getting 0000FE00 just follow the steps below.
1. Start your DSi and wait until the Battery is Empty. (Having an empty Battery lowers the time to boot up. The Ds got two internal flash memorys that are both damaged when you have this error. With the low Battery the resetted one gets loaded while the other can't in the same speed)
2. Remove the Bolts and extract the Battery for around 1.5 hours.Why we did this? All the Electricity needs to be out of the System to make sure it's only getting the Bootup Information from the Chip that got resetted and not from the other, if the other one could send it's information, we would still have the Error.
3. Reinstall your Battery.
4. You need to be fast now: Insert your Flashcard, and start your DSi.Start the Application you used the last time, before the Error appeared and close it legitly. In case off the SuperCard DSTWO SNES Emulator, just press the Exit Button. Other Flashcards like the R4i need to be soft resetted to the flashcard's menu, and need to boot up some game's rom.
5. -Not Necessary but just feels a little more safe- Format your NDSi.
6. Charge your Battery and enjoy playing your NDSi Systems again.
- Usually changing battery will fix this problem for best results follow the steps above.
It work for me and for others hopefully it wil fix your problem. If you have questions please let me know.
It sounds like the alert speaker on the phone has gone bad. Depending on how recently you purchased the phone, you should be able to get the phone repaired or replaced. Contact your provider to get details on your warranty.