Question about GE Washing Machines
Part 1 of 2
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2010 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Nov 16, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Sep 06, 2009 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Aug 09, 2009 | GE WSXH208A Front Load Washer
Jul 12, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 23, 2009 | Whirlpool GHW9200L Front Load Washer
Jun 02, 2009 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Aug 17, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!