Question about Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please delete fax solution software its causing problems with me faxing on my fax machine three in one,I dont know how this computer fax,got on my computerit must be some type of electronic fax.
This for windows:::
Uninstalling Lexmark Fax Solutions
1. Go to Start, Programs (Win XP: All Programs), Lexmark Fax Solutions.
2. Click on Uninstall Lexmark Fax Solutions. The Installation Shield Wizard screen appears, displaying a progress bar.
3. In response to Do you want to completely remove the selected application and all of its features?, click OK to confirm the uninstallation. A number of screens will appear in succession.
4. In response to Setup has encountered application settings and data files. Do you want to remove these files and settings from your computer?, click Yes.
5. Click Finish to complete the operation.
Posted on Mar 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2011 | Lexmark X544dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Sep 27, 2010 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Mar 31, 2010 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 29, 2010 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Jan 14, 2010 | Lexmark X342n All-In-One Laser Printer
Sep 22, 2008 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
Aug 19, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 16, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The machine will print out whatever fax number is programed into its memory not what line it is connected to.
Plug a standard phone into the socket that the fax uses and ring your mobile..
or if just dial your mobile from the fax (type in numbers press send) should see caller id on mobile
I think maybe your setup is a little more complex cause the T632 normally is just a laser printer but you must have the 3100 MFP Option.
Oct 18, 2007 | Lexmark T632 Laser Printer
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!