Question about Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Nokia 3250 wahenever i switch the camera on, it shows feature not supported.plzzzzzzzzz help

Posted by on

Ad

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 192 Answers

It might be software problem or defective camera's problem. But it is subject to phisical examination. I can say that in most cases when the files supporting camera function leads to this problem and this is 70% chance in your phone. 30% it might be due to hardware failure of your camera. But 3250 is rather complicated to open, it is advisable not to open it if u r not enough skilled. Go to technician and he will solve the problem. Is it sounds to assist you in taking decision...Then shout FIXYA...

Posted on Jan 08, 2008

Ad

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Problème avec camera Nokia 3250 "generale fonction non supporté"


hello
my camera is npt work when i m strt camera then says genral featured is not supported plz help me my mobil model is nokia 3250

Aug 10, 2010 | Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone

2 Answers

Camera feature not supported


Its a hardware problem if not camera module i'm sure camera phone IC was the problem.But to make sure camera module or camera IC it need to check up more.there are no trik to solve it.I hope it help.

Sep 19, 2009 | Nokia E71 Smartphone

1 Answer

Camera


3250 camera "feature not supported" hi everyone i just bought this beautiful phonebut when i try to switch on camera the phone says me "General: feature not supported" and come back to menu!!

what i must do??please help me i'm desperated....

Jun 05, 2009 | Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

I HAVE NOKIA 3250 WHEN I ON MY CAMERA IT GIVES


chack the camera iC, hot air it, if you are a tecnician, if not you better consult it,, the camera ic is the problem or maybe the camera itself

Apr 02, 2009 | Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone

2 Answers

3250cemera was not supported


3250 cemara not supported general feuture not supported

Jan 11, 2009 | Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

CAMERA;GENEREL FEATURE NOT SUPPORTED


change f1110 for camera feature not supported i think it will work

Jan 06, 2009 | Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

3250 camera problem


check the flex cable.
format the phone

Oct 23, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone

3 Answers

Nokia 3250


try to re-connect the camera to the board and put it back again.... i hope it will fixya your prob.

or to to change again a new cable...

Feb 21, 2008 | Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?
Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone Logo

Related Topics:

86 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Nokia Cell Phones Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18425 Answers

270rexton
270rexton

Level 3 Expert

782 Answers

Are you a Nokia Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...