Question about Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
I need the codes for a sentry RMC 10 remote to an RCA tv
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
.there are several codes. try each one seperate.
1. press and hold setup button until the red light stays on.
2. press and release the desired mode button (example t. v.) the light will blink and then stay on.
3. enter one of the 4digit codes.
note: if the code is valid the light will turn off if it flashes it is an invalid code.
4. with the device on press the channel up and down. if the remote only controls some of the functions try another code.
1.manually turn on the t.v.
2.press and hold the setup button.
3. press and release the tv button the light will blink once and then stay on.
4.press the channel button repeatedly up to 300 times until the device changes channels. the light will blink and then stay lit.
5. press and release the mute button to store the code the light will go off.
Posted on Aug 29, 2009
SOURCE: I need the user manual
You could download it from:
You need to have acrobat reader to view the file.
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Sep 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 16, 2012 | Sentry Safe Sentry RMC10 Universal Jumbo...
May 27, 2010 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
Aug 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 14, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Feb 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2008 | Bushnell Sentry 78-1836 (18-36x50 mm)
Feb 11, 2013 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: