a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Verify that the radio is enabled. It is possible to disable the transmitter of the wireless card without Device Manager showing any problems. Note: Follow the instructions provided to enable wireless card.
Most wireless cards will put an icon in the system tray
(the line of icons in the lower right corner of your screen). Right
click this icon and it may have a menu option to enable/turn on the
Some systems come with a Wireless Radio switch to disable
the wireless radios. The wireless radio switch is usually located on the
front side of the machine. If you are having difficulties with wireless
connections, make sure the Wireless Radio switch is set in the On
Make sure that your wireless Internet is turned on and working properly,Turn on the Playstation 3 game console and follow these steps below
1) Access the "Network Settings" screen under the "Settings" screen in the main menu.
2) Select the "Internet Connection" tab and select "yes" when the system displays a new screen.
3) Select "easy" on the new screen that pops up asking what type of installation you want to use.
4) Select "wireless" when it asks you what type of Internet connection you have.
5) Select "scan" on the next screen so that the system searches for all available Internet connections in the area.
6) Select your home Internet when the screen pops up displaying the available Internet options.
7) Save your settings on the next screen.
8) Test the connection to make sure that it works properly, also you would need to enter the secure password if you have set it for your wireless modem our router for wifi access in order to connect it with your PS3.
1. Connect the front left,
front right, center, and sub woofer speakers to the back of the home theater
the home theater system off, insert the TX card into the TX Card connection
(WIRELESS) on the back of the home theater. Important:
Make sure to insert the TX card with the slanted portion of the card facing
3. Connect the
rear left and the rear right speakers to the back of the SWA-3000.
4. Plug the power cord
of the SWA-3000 into an electrical wall outlet, and then switch the power
switch on the back of the SWA-3000 to [ON]
you need to try
1) check bios aetup screen thereis setting wireless enable/disable
and check xp control panel--system--device manager wireless driver no yellow triangle mark( which need update driver)
2) check wireless switch at laptop frront or right side, set to "on" to make sure the wireless light not on. if wireless indicate light still black means your wireless card out of works, check wireless card by open small back cover clean pins and reinstall it again
3) finally you might need change a wireless card.
please try this tep 1: Make sure that your wireless Internet is turned on and working properly. Step 2: Turn on the Playstation 3 game console. Step 3: Access the "Network Settings" screen under the "Settings" screen in the main menu. Step 4: Select the "Internet Connection" tab and select "yes" when the system displays a new screen. Step 5: Select "easy" on the new screen that pops up asking what type of installation you want to use. Step 6: Select "wireless" when it asks you what type of Internet connection you have. Step 7: Select "scan" on the next screen so that the system searches for all available Internet connections in the area. Step 8: Select your home Internet when the screen pops up displaying the available Internet options. Step 9: Save your settings on the next screen. Step 10: Test the connection to make sure that it works properly. Make sure your wireless Internet connection is at full strength. Hope it helps!
Internet Connection Make sure you have an internet connection and your PSP is within range of the wireless access point (or hotspot). PSP®online connectivity requires internet service and network devices, suchas a DSL or cable modem and a wireless router - for example, a Wi-Fihotspot at a café or a wireless local area network (WLAN) in your home.
System Software Make sure you've got the latest System Software. Requires PSP system software version of 2.0 or higher. Visit PSP System Software Update to download and install the most recent version.
WLAN switch Make sure the WLAN switch on the left side of the PSP system is turned on so that the PSP system can connect to the internet.
In the XMB™ home menu select (Network) > (Internet Browser) and press the button.
Use the up and down buttons to select the address bar and then press the button to display the on-screen keyboard.
Enter the address for the web page you want to display, select Enter and then press the button. For more information, see Using the On-screen Keyboard.