Question about JVC 580136 Camcorder
When i turn the camcorder on im getting this error, im new to this camcorder as brother gave itt o me said if i can sort it then i can have it, iv reaD A SIMLAR problem on ur sight but i need to know is it a big p[roblem for being repaired, thank you very much
The below mentioned are the possiblities
1. The idler gear does not engage with the reel disk well.
2. Though the idler gear and reel disk are engaged with
each other, the tape is not wound because of overload
to the mechanism.
3. No FG pulse is output from the reel sensor.
4. No power is supplied to the reel sensor.
5. Tape transport operation takes place with a cassette
having no tape inside.
6. The tape slackens and no pulse is produced until the
slack is taken up and the tape comes into the normal
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2015 | JVC Video Cameras
Jun 11, 2009 | JVC Cybercam GR-DVL805 Mini DV Digital...
May 27, 2009 | JVC Cybercam GR-DVM90 Mini DV Digital...
Mar 09, 2009 | JVC 580136 Camcorder
Feb 01, 2009 | JVC GR-DVL505 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Dec 12, 2007 | JVC GR-D240 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Aug 16, 2007 | JVC 580136 Camcorder
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: