Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Initially, I think it's a hardware problem. Review tips about Lights Flashing on the Front Panel
2. Try to reset the printer:
- Remove the cartridges, turn off the printer and unplug USB cable and power cable from the rear.
- Then press and hold On and Cancel buttons and plug only the power cable. Release buttons after 10 seconds and turn on the printer.
3. Also, try this:
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the unit without turning it off... wait for about 10 secs., then plug it back in
- Make sure that the printer is directly connected to the wall socket for power.
If u try to repair the unit make sure that the ppl doing that provides some kind of warrenty on that coz it might go bad again or contact HP tech support. Voice support is chargeable (about 35$) If you are out of warrenty, email & chat is however free through hp.com/go/support.
Hope helped with this.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Oct 13, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Jul 28, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-in-One Printer
Jun 29, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Jun 09, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Jun 27, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!