Question about Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
I have a samsung e-250 mobile phone locked to virgin. i have another virgin sim in it but it says sim lock . what do i do? i need the unlock code to use the new sim card. please e me @ email@example.com if you can help thanks
Please follow the instructions carefully! Following are the 12-point instructions to unlock your Samsung E250 phone:
1. First do a CUSTOM RESET by tying in:
(Phone may display foreign language – don't worry! The last digits after the * will appear as - - - -; this is normal)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Take the battery and SIM out of the phone
4. Take a wrong network SIM (a SIM the phone does not currently accept) and insert it ONLY HALF way in, so when you turn on the phone it won't detect the SIM. Very important so the phone won't ask for network password and will show "Insert SIM" message.
The process of inserting only half of the SIM. I advice you to take care and do it with a soft approach as you might not have done this before.
5. 2. Now put the battery in carfully behind the protruding SIM card and switch the phone on. The phone must show "Insert SIM" message.
6. 3. Without turning off the phone, now push the SIM card all the way in, at this stage the phone must continue to display the "Insert SIM" message with the WRONG SIM inside.
7. Now make a FULL RESET by typing: *2767*3855#
9. Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
8. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" SIM inside. (Do not turn off the phone)
10. Disable network lock by typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
12. Check this is done with *#7465625#
If your phone is not unlocked please retry the above ensuring all steps are followed to the letter, 9 out of 10 people who have problems have made a simple error and find that when they repeat all the steps it works.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
IMEI is 00000000000000000 for E250 What can i do to reset
Posted on Dec 15, 2010
HI ,i forgot my sgh-e250 phone password.please tell me what i do?
Posted on May 21, 2009
This worked for me but it did not prompt for security code.
I first took out the battery to put in the SIM card and it did not work. The I took out battery and SIM card, replaced battery and switched on. The inserted SIM card when it told me to (with phone on). Then it just worked!
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
#3 solution works but i need to type again the codes after i remove the sim card.. by the way thanks for that coz it also helped but it is not permanently unlocked.
Posted on Dec 26, 2009
How do you change your sim lock code? i know what mine is but how do you change it? or can you use the current one you have? please help!
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
Solution 2 ..You MUST unlock the SP lock BEFORE the Network Lock. Once the Network lock is unlocked you cannot unlock the SP and thats why this isnt working.
So before step 9..
put in the following code: *7465625*77*00000000*00000000#
Message should be "SP Lock has been personalised" or similar.
Message should be "SP Lock deactivated" or similar.
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
I want my samsung to play loud and i need the code
Posted on Mar 08, 2011
Hey there i too had the same problem with my samsung e-250 and guess what i just figured it out! All you have to do is put the sim number in when asked for password and ELEPRESTO!:>Hope your as happy and relieved as i am about this as its only taken me a year to figure it out!lol:>
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
This does work i bought the same codes from ebay
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
To unlock this - simply type #*7337*
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
1.insert this code *7465625*28782# without sim card.
2.the phone will show you message of protected activated,click o.k.
3.again insert the same code without sim card.
4.now put in your sim card.
5.when you put in different sim card(network),phone will ask for code,insert all the 0's phone will work on any
Posted on Feb 23, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2014 | HTC Cell Phones
Apr 01, 2014 | Huawei Cell Phones
Oct 16, 2012 | Cell Phones
Dec 28, 2011 | Samsung S5620 Cell Phone
Jul 25, 2011 | Samsung Eternity Cell Phone
Nov 29, 2010 | Samsung S5620 Cell Phone
Apr 12, 2009 | Samsung SGH-C300 Cellular Phone
Jan 29, 2009 | Samsung SGH-G600 Cellular Phone
32,226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!